Reply To: How to book business class on SAS’s website?

Back to Forum

IanFromHKG
Participant

Thank you all for your input.

pointyendpreferred, you are quite correct – I didn’t think to click through on economy fares as I just assumed there must be SOME way of getting there directly. Unfortunately, you then have to reload the page each time you want to check fares for different dates since they don’t show a fare calendar for business class. On that point, KSHaggag, I fear I cannot agree with you about the website being efficient – although possibly I can agree about it being Scandinavian!!

FDOS – first of all, welcome back (assuming you are the same FDoS, that is! – no longer in Swieqi then?). I was looking at booking long-haul from HKG to Europe – since I saw the BT article about SAS starting non-stop flights to HKG I thought they might be an inexpensive alternative to our usual carriers – but sadly not! Cheaper to fly Finnair, with better timings, and the advantage (for us) of oneworld points etc. Ah well.

Nonetheless, again, thank you to all for your input.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls