Reply To: How to book business class on SAS’s website?

Back to Forum

KSHaggag
Participant

Gentlemen ,

The current SAS online booking engine is among the rare ones globally allowing a combination on a half round trip basis btw different cabins .In other words ,outbound in SAS GO ( Eco ) and back in SAS Plus for example or outbound in SAS Business and back in SAS Plus ,etc…
On short haul ,European legs there is nothing called Business Class with SAS but their highest cabin on European legs is indeed the SAS Plus ( Premium Eco ).Knowing that Scandinavia is indeed a very very egalitarian society where there is NOTHING called First Class ,so the BEST they offer is SAS Business for longhaul alongside SAS Plus ( their version of SAS Plus ) and Economy .On European legs it s only SAS Go ( eco ) and SAS Plus ..When you book longhaul in Business you are automatically seated in SAS Plus on your short haul feeder /defeeder flight .
I am a regular visitor to the SAS website ( almost on a daily basis ) and I can tell you that it s swift ,efficient and to the point ..VERY SCANDINAVIAN !…However I do admit that their site is currently undergoing a HUUUUGE overhaul project and the whole company is working hard on it to revamp and recreate the site and its facilities and functionalities so it is very possible that you come across deadlocks sometimes .Otherwise ,my experiences with the site have been marvelously satisfactory so far .
By next summer ,we should see a NEW SAS site !..colors ,links ,features ,etc…Scandinavia is the cradle of design and I expect them to be cooking something really appealing ..Fingers crossed !

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls