Reply To: Qatar Airways winter 2016 schedule

Back to Forum

KSHaggag
Participant

Hi AleRomUY ,

Welcome back to our thread !! delighted to read your effusive note!
I just want to congratulate you for your love story with QR .Secondly ,I feel like sharing an almost similar story that happened to me on QR ( coincidentally ) in Nov 2009 when I was flying QR in Business Class on an A333 ( new at that time ) but not fully flat from Moscow DME to Doha .The purser I had in the cabin was one of the BEST ever flight attendants I had ever met in the last 26 years since I started to circle the globe !!!!…Let me formulate things a bit differently here : she was extremely hospitable ,caring ,gentle ,yet sharply professional however I would like to add that ( she ) as a person was so ,not because she was working for QR or whichever airline .You know what is the commonality btw our two stories ??? she was INDONESIAN .I was so eager to ask her about her nationality .On the same fligh ,her fellow attendants of different nationalities were just ok ,nothing to write about .You were lucky to have an indonesian CSD on your flight coz this attitude is not really always a trait of QR flight attendants .I would rather take it as an “indonesian “feature more than a QR one …This encourages me more and more to sample GA services shortly !

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls