Reply To: Qatar Airways Customer ServiceCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Qatar Airways Qatar Airways Customer Service Reply To: Qatar Airways Customer Service

KSHaggag
Participant

Gentlemen ,

I believe that this debate has grown disproportionately to the size of the original issue ……..First of all ,talking about races and cultures is totally unacceptable ….it is a shame to tackle this issue in such a way !….let s all remember that we get excellent service and lousy one in all corners of the globe ,with different airlines in various areas of the planet be it in Europe ,US ,Middle or Far East ….
Isolated incidents and I mean isolated should not affect or jeopardise our perceptions of what is a GOOD and what is a LOUSY service …
Every airline on earth has its strong as much as it has its weaker points ..the same applies to Qatar Airways like any other airline ,worth its salt !
A vast vast majority of air travellers have consistently voted for Qatar Airways over the last few years ,given their superior comfort on board ,their outstanding IFE ,their immaculate cabin crew ( female and male ) and their high quality food and beverages on board ..they have gone a step further with the Premium terminal in Doha ( a world s first ,except the Lufthansa s First only terminal in Frankfurt launched 5 years ago )………let s be frank to ourselves and not let a poor ground service isolated incident deter us from assessing the true exceptional value Qatar Airways is bringing to modern air travel if we compare its services to other airlines in the region or even in Europe as well as in the Far East ( I will never dare to mean Singapore Airlines ,of course !!…) ..

In my own humble opinion ,Qatar Airways ,Singapore Airlines and Swiss are the carriers to beat generally speaking ..this does not mean the others are lousy ..no ….there are lots and lots of good ,respectable and reliable airlines ,however the extra mile is something memorable ….

Heyyy ,Qatar Airways ….come on ….when are we seeing you operate from the new Doha International Airport to take the standards of air travel to a new dimension of luxury and reliability ?…can you please ensure your dear passengers are well taken care of on the ground as much as in the air ???…..please get it right in order not to jeopardise your well deserved 5 star reputation !!!

Cheers !