Reply To: Malaysia Airlines B737-800 Economy

Back to Forum

TominScotland
Participant

Return flight on the same routing, MH763. As noted elsewhere, I could not gain access to MH’s third party lounge because arrangements for oneworld Emerald card holders are not sorted. So I had to make do with a coffee in the general waiting area – no real hardship.

Boarding was on time and no priority calls were made. I was early aboard and then watached a fairly chaotic boarding process, with passengers finding it very difficult to match their seat numbers on their boarding passes with those on the aircraft!! The cabin crew did little or nothing to assist.

Eventually, we pushed back and were soon airborne. Malaysia cabin crew are very poor at managing safety compliance – many passengers ignored requests to turn off electronic devices and to keep seat backs upright and the crew did little to intervene.

Dinner service was very palatable – I had chicken and noodles.

We landed a few minutes early, there was literally no queue at Immigration and my case emerged quickly. So I was at the KLIA Ekpress Station within 20 minutes of landing.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls