Reply To: Malaysia Airlines B737-800 BusinessCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Malaysia Airlines Malaysia Airlines B737-800 Business Reply To: Malaysia Airlines B737-800 Business

LondonCaterer
Participant

DerekVH. To this day, I’ve never seen personal IFE players handed out.!! What a novelty.!
I’m looking forward to this trip, as apart from the get away from it all holiday break part of the trip, I also like to see how Airlines compare, on the food & service front. It must be the Hospitaility Business side of me not being able to switch off.!
On the outbound flight I’m travelling LHR/HKG/REP with Cathay Pacific. It’s not the most direct routing to Siem Reap, but C.P had a sale on, and I wanted to try out their Premium Economy cabin…even if it did mean flying via Hong Kong with a 5 hr stopover.!
The return flight is going to be a bit of a nightmare. DPS/HKG ( 4 hrs 50) with 4 hrs to kill there, and then a 13 hr HKG/LHR.. Unfortunately the budget on this trip wouldn’t stretch to Business, but hopefully Premium Economy will live up to the reviews I’ve read to date. I’ll let you all lnow on my return.!