Reply To: How long it will take Lufthansa to solve a claim?

Back to Forum

dakotarod11
Participant

Well it makes me worried seeing that some people are waiting for a response after 150 days. I have been waiting for a month and still no response to my letter/email. My com plait originated from a flight change. The change included three of my flights and I was never notified by email or any other message I was viewing my reservation and it said choose new seats. I was unable to find out what flights had been changed and unable to choose new seats. So after trying to figure out the Lufthansa website I decided to call the help number provided. After calling the number a man answered the phone and I stated my problem and he claimed that the phone number had nothing to do with the website and gave me a different number to call. I called the number given and someone answered the phone and I again stated my problem. He then said they have nothing to do with bookings and gave me yet again a new number to call. I called that number and a voice recharging answered and said that the department was closed. I waited till the next day when they were open to call. A man answered the phone and I stated my problem to him and he told me to call the number I first called. I told him that the number you gave me said they had nothing to do with the website. I told him they told me my problem was with the website. He then started to ask me questions on why my issue should be affiliated with the website and his attitude started to decline when I again told him the previous numbers I have called and what they had stated. Tired of his attitude I called the number once again and a women answered the phone. I told her my problem and finally after multiple days of trying to find a easy answer this lady answered my question and provided me with extra info. I find it amazing that I am having such a hard time finding information about my flight that is payed for and what a bad experience I am having before I even get on the plane.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls