Reply To: How long it will take Lufthansa to solve a claim?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines Lufthansa How long it will take Lufthansa to solve a claim? Reply To: How long it will take Lufthansa to solve a claim?

AllOverTheGaff
Participant

Schaible – 13/01/2015 06:26 GMT
showing me even more that Emirates is a bunch of unprofessional, careless and uncoordinated people. As you might guess, Emirates won’t see me and people in my professional & private circle of influence any more.

Interestingly, Emirates lack of customer service is a fairly common feature on this forum, many posters citing that they are happy enough in the air but should anything go wrong EK aren’t good at responding.

I too am EK Gold and they are my preferred airline. I’ve had 2 occasions in the past 12 months to contact them, once to thank their ground crew at Sydney for changing my DXB flight, and once just last month to complain about their driver in Dubai who spent the entire journey to Abu Dhabi both on his phone and farting. (At last, a bloke who can multi-task)

On both occasions I received a reply immediately to inform me that they had received my correspondence, and on both occasions I got a follow up reply, the first time to assure me that the two ladies at Sydney airport had been made aware of my compliments, and the second time to profusely apologise for their driver and to award me 20K Skywards points. These were not cut n paste emails, they actually went to the trouble to address the communication I had sent.

So, I’m afraid from my point of view I can’t agree with your sentiments about EK – they continue to be my airline of choice, in short, if EK fly the route I am taking EK get my business. Their customer service team have been helpful and quick to respond 100% of the time I’ve contacted them.

Rgds.
AOTG.