Reply To: How long it will take Lufthansa to solve a claim?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines Lufthansa How long it will take Lufthansa to solve a claim? Reply To: How long it will take Lufthansa to solve a claim?

LuganoPirate
Participant

As a by the way, I’ve been flying Swiss (Swissair) and Lufthansa for more than 35 years on countless number of flights. In all that time I’ve only had 3 bad experiences that warranted my contacting them. All three cases were dealt with professionally and promptly to my complete satisfaction.

In one case ex LCY to Zurich, they did not inform me the flight had been cancelled due to fog, so I left my pit early making the 6 am trek to City. I was rather irritated to be told of the cancellation, then looked at my phone, which was still on silent, to discover SMS’ s had been sent the night before as well as in the morning informing me I’d been re-booked ex LHR.

I apologised profusely and was so embarrassed but the girl laughed it off, gave me vouchers for breakfast, booked me on a later BA flight so I could still make a decent connection to Lugano and on top, I received a CHF 100 voucher off another Swiss flight for the inconvenience, even though it wasn’t their fault. And all on a very cheap Economy ticket!