Reply To: Lufthansa A380-800 EconomyCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Lufthansa Lufthansa A380-800 Economy Reply To: Lufthansa A380-800 Economy

NethaMogel
Participant

Boarding took longer than expected. We left the United Club in time to board but were still made to wait in cattle lines (gold and elite members as well) because the plane was late. When boarding began it was a free-for-all (could have been a Southwest flight). As others have complained, the seats were far too small. It is the ONLY flight I have EVER taken when everyone must have seats in upright position if anyone chooses to eat, the reading light meant for me only lit the back of the reclining chair in front of me. Cramped beyond any of the worst experiences I have EVER had in 40 years of flying, I rang for flight attendant at Lufthansa to bring me a cup of water so I could take my medication. ONE HOUR LATER I woke my husband next to me and had him grab her to which she commented I should get up and get it myself! What is the point of having that call button if they all ignore it? What’s more, if I had gotten up to get that water, people in back and in front of me (not to mention people on either side of me) would have had to get up and MOVE. Was a CUP of water..the ONE and ONLY request I would make on flight from Houston, Tx to Zagreb, Croatia TOO MUCH to ask???!!! I will pay extra in the future to avoid that nightmare airplane. The only EXCELLENT thing was that my luggage arrived as it should?