Reply To: Extremely poor Lufthansa customer serviceCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Lufthansa Extremely poor Lufthansa customer service Reply To: Extremely poor Lufthansa customer service

ArronZidane
Participant

I recently flew from Cairo to Munich, visited some friends there for the night and then flew to London City, upon arrival in LCY I noticed that my Tumi suitcase had a gaping hole in it and immediately notified the Lufthansa ground crew who dealt with me very efficiently, this is where it stopped. I was notified that someone would call me to arrange collection and then went on my way.

The next morning I recvd a call from whatever company it is that deals with the luggage to say a courier would be coming the next day and would I be avail, which I was. Next day came, I stayed in all day and no one came, to cut a long story short this happened a further 9 times (not Lufthansas fault, but they hired the courier company so their responsibility) On the last occasion I notified them that I would be travelling to HKG and the case would be at the same address for collection, whilst I was away once again collection did not occur. I came back and tried to arrange collection, which never happened and I notified them I was moving to HKG and could I transfer the case to LH in HKG, which I could.

I contacted LH in HKG and was bounced from pillar to post (City office to Airport Baggage office with no one taking responsibility) I finally managed to arrange collection, which occurred yest and they have the cheek to call me today and say the bag is beyond repair, stating that the bag is not a Tumi and mumbled some incoherent wod and asked if I have the receipt, which I dont. Was told id be called back…….am waiting.

Sorry for the ramble, but does anyone have any advice?