Reply To: KLM B777-300ER World Business ClassCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines KLM KLM B777-300ER World Business Class Reply To: KLM B777-300ER World Business Class

MarcusUK
Participant

Thanks all for such enthusiasm and your time to debate around one review! Amazing what a few on board comments can stimulate.

I must alert you all, to the point that the FB awards system changed on June 1st 2013!
With not much publicity, awards have been raised by 20% though they said this would mean less charges for a redemption flight.
Looking yesterday all i could see were AF Le Premiere fares to The Far East, at several hundred thousand miles each way!

KLM / AF usually had 40,000 mile Business 1 way (-50% off) flight promotions, to a balanced selection of destinations on each continent.
Now they state 25-50% off, and only AF and Le Premiere was featured.

If you check this yourselves within the FB accounts, or offers, then you can see if this changes in the days ahead, as little is there for a fair promotion, and i see no reduction in charges compared.

Perhaps complaints to KLM through the NL site if you log on, will give you a KLM Dutch response, wherever you are based, and the message will get through?

Any views or findings, be interesting to hear from you all, or perhaps on a new thread re the changes for the FB program.

I hope this is not set as it appears now…

I also started a thread indicating Schiphols plans with 1B Euro investment in just a few years, with a 7th runway, and moving charter flights to Lelystad!
Schiphol is set to get even better…luck us and good for KLM and the Dutch Economy. Good strategy and such a great travel experience, surpassing any other in Europe.

I have flown LH in the last year and have to say efficient, on time, but not the warmth of KLM, the improvements in design of dining, standard of food. Many of the LH fleet are creakingly old also.

I have not said KLM is a World Beater but it is a fine Airline and i think overall, one of the finest we have in Europe. In these difficult and cost cutting times, it amazes me that the KLM Teams constantly strive to be better, innovative, and The Style of management at KLM encourages and facilitates this.
This adds my great respect to their style of working with their staff that reflects towards us when we come into contact with them. They feel happy, looked after, proud of their Airline, and a part of it.
It shows!