Reply To: KLM B777-300ER World Business ClassCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines KLM KLM B777-300ER World Business Class Reply To: KLM B777-300ER World Business Class

Swindoneric
Participant

Interesting thread. I’m Flying Blue Lifetime Platinum and would make a number of observations:
– Generally charming crew. They’re Dutch which helps (I know you shouldn’t stereotype by nationality but sometimes you can’t help it ) Generally, but not always, lovely people.
– Lounge being a world beater? Hmm. Not so sure. Have been in both of the main Crown lounges at Schiphol and found them to be distinctly underwhelming in terms of the food offering.
– frequent flyer redemptions? Weak. I’ve often found redemption flights difficult to obtain and when I can do so, expensive.
– Long haul seating? The new WBC seat could be a game changer but for the moment, no. Not on a level with BA let alone the market leaders.
– Schiphol as an airport? Yes, all one terminal but a long walk from one end to the other. And, subjectively, I think the shopping is better in T5.
I’d concur with Tominscotland that KLM is a “fine” airline. Don’t see it as being a world-beater though.