Reply To: KLM B777-300ER World Business Class

Back to Forum

Vertrek
Participant

Edski,

I agree with your points, including Schiphol! I used to look down at SkyTeam. But now I like them. Thanks to KLM. I also have to say, I always have good experiences with AF, and so so with AZ.

Shame that some people here are quick to criticize and often based their judgments from experience dated years ago. I decided to abundant BA (the one I used to love) in 2011.
But I gave them another chance in 2012 and they failed that. And another one last flight last months, but it was just dull am uninspiring (love the designed of gallery in T5 and the food offering, but that’s it). I have no more miles with BA. And glad to say, that I can put my loyalty on KLm and partners only.

Just booked a 2 weeks holiday to France with a German friend who used to be strictly LH. But his last flight with KL impressed him, that he decided to fly with me to France with KL via AMS. First my America friends who decided to switch to KLM, Delta and skyteam from AA and oneworld. And now my German friend. Huh! I should really asked KLM to hire me!

Have a good day!
V

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls