Reply To: KLM B777-300ER World Business Class

Back to Forum

Edski777
Participant

I totally agree with you Vertrek. KLM’s customer service is unbeatable.
At this moment it is in my opinion only the seat that lets KLM down in a comparison with many competitors.

I am always a bit careful about the meals. Most airlines serve meals that are somehow linked to their culinary traditions. This means that it may not Always be to ones taste, but I never have experienced a bad quality meal.
I am not a fan of the British kitchen and I find food on BA in C normally “acceptable”. Not something I would go for in a restaurant. My one-time experience with Virgin Atlantic was even worse.
KLM in my opinion is better on meals, but that’s maybe because I have Dutch ancesters and lived there for quite some time.

For me Schiphol beats LHR hands down and pricing seems to be heavily influenced by taxes and other rather inexplicable duties.
The many delays I have experienced on flights to LHR is a real letdown for me. And Schiphol has far better connections with many cities in the UK than LHR.
How Skytrax came to a 4 star rating for both airports is beyond me.

The competition for the C class customer will surely heat up in the coming months.

I can’t wait for a BT review on the new KLM WBC. Has BT been invited yet to try the new WBC?

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls