I took a flight from LHR to MUM on Jetairways. This airline used to be better than any European airline. Over the past 8 years this airline is deteriorating by the day. This flight that I took had the following issues –
1) Boarding process pathetic – all passengers i.e. older and passengers with kids, economy, premier, first class etc all board at the same time.
2) Food served on flight was horrible. I asked for a salmon roll. They are normally cold but when the exterior covering is hard as a rock its a problem.
3) The cabin crew are busy in their own world. After pressing the call button it takes them a minimum of 5-10 min to come to you.
4) The seat was terrible 16 G. Had a huge bump. Did not complain as it was a day flight
5) There was no blanket on the seat. When I asked for one they gave me the one provided in economy section. That also was used as it had all long hair stuck to its surface and I do not have long hair at all.
6) While disembarking we were told that the luggage would arrive on carousel number 13. It arrived on number 9. No announcements for the change. It took for priority luggage more than 25 min to arrive. Also, someone picked up the priority luggage and kept it on floor without keeping a tag or area the way they do it in London.
In the past also I have sent my feedback directly to the airline but they do not respond and the service quality keeps dropping. Hence i am writing this to your magazine with a hope that this improves.