Reply To: Jet Airways Economy (short haul)

Back to Forum

Moadweeb
Participant

“Each ticket forms a separate contract with the airline so as far as 9W is concerned you were not making an international to domestic connection. Rather, you were taking only a simple flight between two domestic points. “

I guess this is the most logical reason for your Baggage Weight problem with 9W. Unfortunately, to cut costs, Jet Airways has only recently reduced the baggage allowance to 15 KG.

Not to deviate from this topic but I have been a Jet Airways Platinum Card holder since more than 2-3 years; the level of appreciation /service to their Top Tier Member has dropped faster every year.

If you look at the quantity of food that they serve on Domestic Flights in Cattle class ; I have seen people finish it in 3 bites !!

Asking for an upgrade using your miles or vouchers is harder than winning a lottery, maybe 1 – Billion Chance..

I guess cost optimization has a different meaning to 9w, for international flight West of India, I fly only Emirates !!

Cheers,
Moadweeb

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls