Reply To: Gulf air (First) Vs Etihad (Business)Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines Gulf Air Gulf air (First) Vs Etihad (Business) Reply To: Gulf air (First) Vs Etihad (Business)

TMan126
Participant

I have flown both Etihad business and Gulf Business and First. The flght with Etihad was good although Idid find the seat a little narrow. It is very private though. For Gulf I have flown them several times in both business and first class but the planes out of Bangkok are generally the old seats and first class is not great nor is business. I found the crew very good BUT we had major delays and contracted food poisoning which I believe was clearly a result of food served on the flight. It simply could not have been anything else and was severe. The way our complaint was handled and the way the delay was handled for first class passengers was disgraceful. I ended up returning my frequent flyer card and will never fly with Gulf again. It is clearly a case of you get what you pay for and I would choose Etihad business over Gulf irst any day of the week. The new Gulf first class cabins are very nice though.