Reply To: Finnair updating long-haul J/C-class?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines Finnair Finnair updating long-haul J/C-class? Reply To: Finnair updating long-haul J/C-class?

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone !!

The A340 has the lie flat angled seat from Recaro. I tried the A330 from HEL to SEL–same seatings like LX. Service is par–nothing special and not so attentive. Both inbound and outbound are on time inspite of snow and very cold temperature in HEL and ICN. NO LHR-Delays-Trauma here at all ! Food&Beverage are par. Nice seatings especially if you have the single seat with both window and aisle–great individual feeling of freedom to do what you want–without disturbing any neighbour. Spa in HEL–just great and definitely recommendable. The only gripe–the European leg from LHR-HEL: seat is in my opinion uncomfortable for such journey time( I think I am just pampered and gotten used to CX, TG and SQ regional C seatings with more space for such short haul flights), Food quality here is par, but the quantity is still mingy.

As I am a” full flat bed fan “–the new seatings is a winner ! I think with service and food&beverage–it is just not so good comparing to CX and yes, even against BA this time !!