Reply To: Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum membersCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Emirates Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum members Reply To: Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum members

Cleancabinair
Participant

Whilst the service in the air is still good and the cabin crew are very responsive (I find) the management are arrogant with no concept on how to handle straightforward and simple matters in regard to issues such as ‘Involuntary downgrades’ & Booking problems with Emirates.com! (Not forthcoming on problems because they have a division called Mercator who develop software for Emirates and try to sell it to other airlines and aviation firms!)
Emirates does not anticipate issues when they have an equipment change (I have no problem with that, however Emirates seem to have problems communicating with their customers in a reasonable time and contemplating the fare adjustments as a result of their need to change aircraft). I am still awaiting a fare refund as a result of an equipment change on the CMB-SIN sector when booked in First, they had to remove the usual aircraft for one with Business & Economy only! However there is no conciliatory tone or apology from Emirates when this happens, just the feeling that you will walk away and not follow them up for the refund and accept their increasingly grudging attitude toward customers!