Reply To: Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum membersCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Emirates Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum members Reply To: Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum members

EkPlat73
Participant

Wait it gets better! Have just received the following from CS manager

I refer to your email message addressed to Mr Thierry Antinori, our Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, and the subsequent response from Ms Inas Zaki.

Please allow me to clarify that due to his busy schedule, Mr Antinori is unable to personally respond to customers. This office is charged with the responsibility of managing customer feedback on behalf of all members of Senior Management in the Emirates Group.

May I assure you that as an organisation, we are sensitive to the needs of our customers. As an audit department, we take all customer feedback relating to our product offering and service into consideration, and the relevant stakeholders in the company are briefed, as part of our continuous improvement process.

I have taken the opportunity to review this matter once again and regrettably, I am unable to find any query related to duplicate bookings in Business and First class as you have indicated.

I can confirm that for a one way upgrade between Phuket and Dubai the number of miles required are 39,000 when you purchase a Flex-fare ticket.

Although I can appreciate your disappointment, regrettably we are unable to improve on our offer of 39,000 Skywards miles each to you.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us again and hope we can now draw this matter to a close.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you when you next travel with Emirates.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Affairs Manager
Emirates Airline