Reply To: Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum membersCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Emirates Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum members Reply To: Shocking way Emirates treats its Platinum members

mrgeeee
Participant

A similar thing happened to me recently on another airline with a downgrade from J to Y. After several attempts at contacting customer services by phone and email I finally got a pathetic apology with a promise of a partial refund within a few days but I’m still waiting 5 weeks later.

I’m getting tempted to put a comment on their facebook wall and joining twitter just so I can put a public tweet on their page too as that seems to help slightly.

Failing that, if you paid with a credit card you could apply to dispute the charge (as you didn’t get what you paid for) or write to their legal department setting out your claim for a breach of contract.

Emirates do have a refunds claim form on thier website where you can claim for a refund for downgrades but I assume you have tried that?

http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/help/contact-emirates/ccre/cancellations-and-changes/refunds