Reply To: Cathay Pacific unveils new business class seat

Back to Forum

FlyingChinaman
Participant

Oldchinahand

I was in the product launch just now (you might even have seen me with my beautiful Chinese female companion hovering around the Grand Hall! I was wearing a Azul blue tie and a dark suit).

Going back to the new Cathay Business Class Seats, they are extremely nice and I certainly agreed with you that this NG seating will leave many airlines existing business class products behind for a few years.

The refreshed uniforms for genders are also good improvements, Stylish and yet contemporary, Not to mention those artistic wall picture hangings for the new cabin.

I am sure I shall love the new business class cabin once retro-fitted progressively in their aircrafts.

InterestedObserver: You have a rather critical and negative opinion on the ability of new Cathay product design team by basing your judgement from their past mistake! From what I have just seen at the launch event, my conclusion is the new team has got it right this time!

Remember there is no such thing as the “Perfect Seat”. Just like a perfect house!

Current and past Cathay supporters can look forward to enjoy the old Cathay experience.again soon.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls