Reply To: BA First A380 to MiamiCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA First A380 to Miami Reply To: BA First A380 to Miami

Andrew66
Participant

I did notice this time that the smiling and warmness was more consistent , perhaps they’ve all been given a pay rise !! Lol it’s nice to see at last the boarding being more rigorously enforced , lots of people up at the gate but when they were asked to show BPs , the crew insisted only F passengers . I sensed a more dedicated approach to the service onboard , I think that BA know that offering a warm refined service is something that they can do well , and that it has to be consistent , and I’ve found that in my experience .
Whilst here in Dubai you notice that the service delivery is consistent , but at times it can be more subservient rather than genuine and warm , which I don’t think is good service .
I would add that I travel a few times a year for leisure and am always looking forward to travel , whilst I guess for many on here it might be a chore and they would rather be somewhere else ? That can affect how you feel .