Reply To: Which business class lounge at Dallas Fort Worth?

Back to Forum

dutchyankee
Participant

@TheRealBabushka – 10/11/2015 20:33 GMT

TheRealBabushka (love that handle) is 100% correct. I flew recently on AA metal but BA code share flight DFW to LED via LHR, and was turned away from the BA lounge, and not in a very friendly manner. When I asked by saying but I booked via BA, and it is a BA flight number, they just repeated “You are on an AA Aircraft, so you must use the AA lounge, this lounge is only for those flying on BA.” They were terribly rude. I sent an email to BA about this, but the usual response of we will share this information, we try bla bla, etc., etc.

The AA Admirals Club is OK, the alcohol and wine offerings are not great, but if you’re flying Club or First you will receive vouchers for premium brands, but no real champagne on offer even in Premium selection. I was amazed that DFW did not have a Flagship lounge when I was there, but comfort wise, the Admirals club near the International gates is very comfortable just limited in F&B when compared to International Airline Lounges.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls