Reply To: BA Golden ticket

Back to Forum

openfly
Participant

@rferguson. Thanks for the information…excellent.

You have explained a very important point with regard to First Class service.

So, it takes 16 years for legacy crew to work in First. By that time they have learnt a lot about service and the world. They know their job. That is why, generally, a flight in First with legacy crew is of a high quality.
But with the mixed fleet crew one gets the impression that these pleasant youngsters are totally lacking in experience. They don’t seem to be trained in the niceties of the First or Club service. Some of them have only been with BA for a matter of weeks and are working in First or Club. I get the impression that I am treated as an economy passenger who just happens to sit in a bigger seat….nothing special. Of course the newly recruited Cabin Service Managers in the Mixed Fleet also have little knowledge of the BA premium world, so are not in a position to lead or train the youngsters.

Thanks rferguson…..your input is always appreciated.

I have just given my Golden Ticket to a Captain who handled a 3 hour delay on the aircraft out of AMS with professionalism, humour and excellent communication.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls