Reply To: Did BA stop the on-board Gold welcome?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways Did BA stop the on-board Gold welcome? Reply To: Did BA stop the on-board Gold welcome?

handbag
Participant

TiredOldHack –
It was very unusual to have so many, but I didn’t mention , that I was including Emerald. It was a HI J aircraft, so there are 70 Club Seats, then First and then when you include all the ones that were in WT and + (which was more than usual) and Emerald, it can soon mount up. Personally feel we often have a lot more than most pax would expect, especially as we now welcome OW Emerald (which I would class as Gold) as well.

I don’t not want to get myself in trouble by giving out information that I possibly should not have, so won’t quote numbers. I was just trying to point out a one off situation when I had not performed as I had hoped to Gold Card Holders satisfaction and explain why things don’t always go to plan. This is not a figure that is reflective of all flights.

I couldn’t give an accurate as it varies so much from flight to flight. You could do the same flight 2 weeks running, and the Card holder ratio is totally different. Golds are spread all over the aircraft, but there is more in F and J, but there will nearly always be some in Y. I would be surprised if there wasn’t any in my cabin.

Kingston
Not aware I should be welcoming Marco Polo or AA Platinum. Hope I am correct. R Ferguson may be able to clarify.