Reply To: BA long-haul – where to next & with what? Winter 2015/16+Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA long-haul – where to next & with what? Winter 2015/16+ Reply To: BA long-haul – where to next & with what? Winter 2015/16+

TheLion
Participant

Hi all been busy flathunting as I complete my flat sale (East London prices are ridiculous right now!). Below a few agreements with some of your posts….

@AnthonyDunn – 08/11
Well written analysis and I completely agree.

@FDOS_UK 08/11
“…there seems to be an over focus on the financial perspective and an under focus on the customer perspective.” Love this!

@rferguson / @greyhawkgeoff 09/11
Personally I doubt they will go ten abreast on the 772/77W fleet, but if they do, then the only reason to fly on them in almost any class will be the direct flight. Customer service, price, service, product all will not be good enough.

@fctraveller 11/11
BA’s product is so disappointing. Our trip in WT to Cancun last year was in a clapped out old plane, dirty, dreadful IFE…all for £610. And that was in the sale.

Not good value for money at all, and I’m not the type to be motivated solely by price. For a business in the customer service industry, it’s astonishing how little they seem to care about their customers.

@sparkyflyer / @Speedbird189 19/11
Agree on Dakar, Abidjan, Monrovia & Freetown. But doubt the myopic bores in charge of BA will do anything.

@rferguson 21/11
Nicely put +1!

@Rockhopper 24/11
hahahaha!