Reply To: BA long-haul – where to next & with what? Winter 2015/16+Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA long-haul – where to next & with what? Winter 2015/16+ Reply To: BA long-haul – where to next & with what? Winter 2015/16+

AnthonyDunn
Participant

@ MrMichael – 10/11/2015 11:59 GMT

Now it’s several months since my last BA outing. And you’re telling me that I can no longer expect cheese and biscuits on the return leg of my forthcoming foray back to FCO? I have long since got used to buying my own tucker when flying cattle class so that I had something edible rather than the embarrassing spectacle that is the BA “wrap”.

With no lounge at FCO (fire burned down the last one) and, from January 2016, there will be no BA Galleries lounge at LGW, just how on earth does BA expect people to buy their CE product when there is just about nothing else to it beyond tier points (and ever devaluing Avios)? But this does deliver better shareholder value…

Personally, I think that I might choose to deliver better shareholder value to EZY’s shareholders if this carries on. Maybe that’s also why I chose to go with CX to BKK en route to Myanmar rather than with BA. A decreasing amount of hard and soft product value for me translates to lower shareholder value generation for IAG shareholders from me then.