Reply To: British Airways A321 Euro Traveller

Back to Forum

AJB2793
Participant

This was my return trip on the last BA flight of the day out of Dublin.

Dublin airport security was the same as ever – sadly no fast track for Club customers which was surprising. BA uses the DAA lounge opposite Easons. The good point is that it is near security. The bad news is that it is pretty basic – very limited food offerings of cheese and crackers or crisps. An average selection of drinks, however the lounge closes 45 minutes before the flight which isn’t great, and on my visit they started announcing this an hour before the flight – this needs addressing in my opinion as it falls pretty short of the usual BA lounge standard.

Consequently I arrived at the gate pretty early, and boarding started on time with the doors closed around 10 minutes before departure. Service was excellent from the crew, with a delightful Purser. Post take off,which was on time, service began – the food offering was a salad with Salami, Parma Ham, courgette, pepper, Parmesan and Mozerrella cheeses served with hot breads, and a Panna Cotta type dessert with full bar service.

We arrived in Heathrow 10 minutes early which was impressive – an excellent flight that I will repeat

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls