Reply To: Calm Under Pressure: This is Why I Fly BACreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways Calm Under Pressure: This is Why I Fly BA Reply To: Calm Under Pressure: This is Why I Fly BA

JohnHarper
Participant

Guest_Poster – 07/06/2013 10:09 GMT

Haha! Don’t worry, you’ll get used to him. The first morning I posted he immediately claimed I was someone else – rich from someone who so obviously posts under numerous handles here – to a point where some of the more informed and unlightened posters simply refer to the KrugHandles as it saves differentiating them! You’ll soon see who they are when they pop up to attack a topic Krug doesn’t like and they do it in numbers!

It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Anyway, back to BA38, no doubt in my mind that the pilot was forced out of BA and allowed back after an outcry.

As to why the topic has been posted now, well, BA have just created a mess of monumental proportions by failing to latch closed not one but two engine covers. Thank goodness nothing worse happened than did but someone living on the approach to LHR might easily have been eating scorched plane for breakfast.

Heads need to roll not only in engineering but at the top of the company too, there needs to be accountability right to the top for what could have been a major disaster of untold proportions.