Reply To: British Airways B737-400 Club EuropeCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways British Airways B737-400 Club Europe Reply To: British Airways B737-400 Club Europe

Papillion53
Participant

Morning Canucklad et al from beautiful sunny and warm Seattle. We are off to Alaska – so Mrs P’s Alaskan Adventures to come!

Canucklad – we had the most beautiful descent into YVR over the snow covered Rockies and I did think of you and conceded that there is indeed another God’s Own Country! 😉 :-))

BA NF – with new menu, more on that when I have a bit mor time to report but it was linked to Taste of London and quite delicious it was too.

I have a solution for those of you who,like to nick a few biccies from the lounge – ask for Gluten free (they are very sweet but nice to share when you’re wide Awake after a TA!) as they come individually wrapped, but you have to ask for them and they will fetch them for you. But I did see a guy walk back from the lavs and stick his hand into the big jar of savoury mix crisp thingies, despite the fact that there are tongs and small plates right in front of the jars! Gross, and I muttered as much to him as I walked past! The biscuits are very nice but I would prefer them to be wrapped for this very reason.

Sorry to go off topic but writing in haste, have a cruise ship to board and Mr P awaits!