Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)* Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*

Shortie
Participant

After reading this thread, I thought I was going to be really disappointed with the South Lounge. Being a creature of habit, I like nothing more than a red wine and some biscuits and cheese watching the planes before take-off. Well, I found my spot by the window, got my wine and then headed to the food section. And no cheese!!! So I asked a member of staff why, and was told it comes out at 6pm. I asked if this was because there is one delivery a day at 5pm and was told it was the new regime. I then expressed how ludicrous this policy was – if the food is there serve it. I don’t eat cake and had a sandwich at lunch as most people so the offering is just not acceptable. I then asked to speak to the manager as it’s not the waitresses fault. Superior comes out, apologies and gives me a plate of lovely cheddar ( sad, I know) and some crackers. All is good with the world in the lounge again (at least for me until next time). It seems a polite but firm word of complaint might see things improve.