Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)* Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*

IanFromHKG
Participant

millionsofmiles – 17/06/2013 11:11 GMT : If you have C-tct plus *A-Gold, you can use the First lounges except LH/LX, who offer Senator lounges, better than biz lounges.

Not according to the *A website lounge-finder tool. As I said, although there are F lounges in HKG and BKK, when I used the lounge finder to indicate a C ticket on Thai and *A G membership, it still only indicated access to C lounges

HT – I do understand where you are coming from, I suppose that as a long-term oneworld member I am used to getting “something extra” when travelling J as a top-tier member, so it came as a big surprise that *A didn’t work the same way!

In any case, thanks all for your learned comments – most enlightening, as always

And if anyone is passing through HKG or BKK this Friday evening, LHR T3 on Sunday night or BKK on Monday afternoon, hit me up – assuming we can get identical lounge access sorted out (!), perhaps we could meet!