Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)* Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*

AllOverTheGaff
Participant

SimonS1 – 10/06/2013 09:24 GMT
Oh, sorry, did I say I was travelling with EK?

πŸ™‚

Having seen a photograph of the breakfast offering, it appears to me that the individually wrapped Walkers biscuits are displayed 8 across, which to my mind, having never visited the EK lounge in Gatwick, spells something of a dangerous precedent which is clearly being funded by the Dubai government.

BA have a much neater solution, they cleverly offer you more biscuits in a smaller space but they have this creative way of placing one biscuit vertically and the other horizontally. Whilst one might have to fumble and fiddle about to achieve satisfaction, perhaps even accidentally fingering the incorrect article, it is my expert opinion that biscuit to finger ratio is vastly superior. With this kind of strategic thinking I have no doubt that this inspiring leap forward will assist IAG stem their losses and see BA back as the Worlds Leading Lounge Biscuit Provider.

Therefore, and with considerable accuracy, based on never having been in the aforementioned lounge, or indeed, having eaten the offending calorie laden article(s), I would like to state authoritatively the BA biscuit experience is simply outstanding.

Confectioneryily yours.
AOTG.