Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*

Back to Forum

ffidrac
Participant

First time in T5 South Galleries for a few months – and it is dire. The comments book is full of complaints about the food. Mid afernoon there are three types of essentially dry sandwiches (somehow remind one of BR catering), and four different types of cakes. The biscuits are a no-no from a hygiene point of view and as mentioned previously a huge choice of flavours (one) of crisps. Only good point (!) is that flight is delayed for an hour and so might see what the so called hot food is (assuming they will serve it after 6 – there is no schedule to be seen so don’t know if that is the magic hour when hot food appears).

Given the disquiet this downgrading of the lounge food product has elicited, and what has been posted here and on FT, one would hope that an elightened executive might take all of this on board. Clearly that is wishful thinking – since they clearly know what their customer want through their extensive feedback exercise

One can only hope that the hot food continues in the *A lounge in T1. I for one will exercise my choice of airline and revert back to *A. Admittedly I’ve got *A Gold for life as a Million Miler – so the decision is an easy one

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls