Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)* Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*

TominScotland
Participant

I am currently sitting in the First Lounge at Gatwick and am truly scandalised by the mono-choice in crisps. I noticed same in Glasgow earlier. So I withdraw all my earlier positive comments to this thread and its endless sister.

Forget about contacting BA, folks, this is much, much bigger as an issue of national proportions. I personally blame the EU and have contacted the leader of UKIP to take up this issue in the European Parliament on our joint behalf. I understand on good authority that he is a Cheese and Onion man so should be sympathetic. I will post the ruling from the European Court of Human rights in full when it is published in 32 years time.

The situation with respect to Bordeaux is rather more tricky. This was specifically introduced in the First Lounge to pacify Tory Eurosceptics. After all, Bordeaux used to be ours as a result of Henry II’s marriage to Eleanor of Acquitaine. I did suggest British Sherry as an alternative or, maybe, Stones Ginger Wine.

Fianlly, the situation with respect to Walkers Biscuits is also more difficult. With impending Scottish independence, I doubt whether UKIP will be willing to promote the status of foreign food products.

In the meantime, world conflict and disease continues unabated….. Has anyone counted the number of posts under the two threads?