Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)* Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*

TominScotland
Participant

I continue to struggle here, folks. As far as my recent experience of T5 First, T5 Business (North) and T3 First, IMHO THERE HAS NOT BEEN A DOWNGRADING IN THE QUALITY OR QUANTITY OF FOOD AVAILABLE. In the T5 First Lounge, the menu gives a really good choice of breakfast and later-in-the-day options and the self-service has always been extensively and fully stocked during my visits over the past month or so.

I am not a biscuit expert so those of you out there who are called Walker, McVitie, Nice or Jammie Dodger clearly have an advantage over me but I have to say that, as a Scot, the ubiquious tartan packaging of a certain brand of shortbread biscuits is so commonplace now (budget hotels serve them, you know!!) that I cannot see why anyone would get their smalls in a twist over them. Neither am I am expert on Bordeaux but to link the word disaster to a tipple that does not quite take your fancy is, well, a tad over the top, yes?

Anyone have any important business travel issues to share?