Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)* Reply To: More BA T5 lounge experiences (formerly disasters)*

StephenLondon
Participant

Don’t we already have a thread running on this topic?
http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/BA-T5-First-lounge…disaster.
It should be clear that AhMrBond isn’t the first to have these concerns. Hopefully BA and the new caterers will resolve issues.

@Agamemnon/flyboygla – it wouldn’t surprise me that the reason behind the biscuit change is because of repeated theft by passengers “just bagging a few”.
@esselle – what is wrong with a white Bordeaux? Many are truly delicious!
@anthony Dunn – a pax recently tried to bag some scotch in the lounge to drink later, but was caught. Not sure whether he flew after his chat with the police.

As customers, we all have the ability to vote with our feet and go to another airline. My primary concern when flying is to go from A to B safely, in comfort, on time and with the minimum of hassle. BA fits that bill for me most of the time.

Lounges, and especially lounge food, is way, way down my criteria list for travel. I don’t really get what is upsetting people so much. No flavoured crisps out in the lounge? There are several shops in the terminal selling a plethora of flavours and textures. No Walkers biscuits? Plenty for sale in the shops. Folks can’t be that unresourceful or that hard up that they can’t get what they want in the terminal. BA can’t cater to every whim. Simples.