Reply To: London Gatwick to…Larnaca, Cyprus from £158rtn

Back to Forum

TimFitzgeraldTC
Participant

FDoS

That would be interesting – though with Norwegian trying to set up a base that could also have the same effect of getting EZY to improve(also EZY starting flights to Norway) so they seem to be heating up. One thing that EZY miss a trick on is through ticketing. I know they say it adds expense – but that is fine. If I were them charge a £30/40 connecting fee each way and baggage through checked – surely that would cover costs and leave a bit extra in the pocket? They do lose out here and I know people have taken BA over EZY for this very reason.

Looking forwatd to Etihad next week. Probably won’t write a review until I’m back though.

On VK’s point about Avios / Status – they are all great except I don’t have status and I guess if you looked at the demographics of Gatwick users (which is down to routes/airlines covered as well) then this is of less relevance. However good if they are of benefit to you, but for example in my current situation I would only fly a couple of times a year so no good to me.

Finally – I wish BA would get rid of that paper they give out and offer a Guardian or DT – I happily read both (for Sport, Business and International news mainly). Anyway we are way of subject now!!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls