Reply To: London Gatwick to…Larnaca, Cyprus from £158rtnBack to Forum
There is no change in positioning; the “Happy Lemon” in your free G&T is still available even on these great value fares.
As is food on a longer sector like this one.
Plus you get avios and Tier Points.
Usually (though I haven’t been from LGW in over three months) you also get a free Right Wing newspaper on the boarding jetty. Splendid.
As a BAEC elite member, you get a whole host of other benefits flying from Gatwick even in economy, including:
– free seat allocation
– use of premium check in
– additional baggage allowance up to 2x32kgs (except on no bag fares)
– fast track security
– choice of two lounges, depending on status
– complimentary champagne and a free bar
– snacks in Galleries and light food offerings in the Gold lounge
– pre-flight showers at LGW
– priority boarding
Your posts just come across as churlish when you wade in with constant, unrelenting criticism.
This position is somewhat suspect given your previous professional connections with British Airways when you had a desk at BA’s Viscount House offices.