Reply To: London Gatwick to…Larnaca, Cyprus from £158rtn

Back to Forum

Andrew66
Participant

Well I think it’s good news and should sell well , from my point of view I’m very happy that BA does flights to places like PFO , LCA , TFS and ACE , as LGW is near to me for travel and these are typically good places for a leisure traveller to get a bit of summer sunshine , I would usually book 2 flights like these in June and September in CE ( 160 TP) then a long haul upgrade in March WTP with AVIOS to get 180 TP , I did UVF this year and then a CE to JER which gets 80 TP and then any short flight to get the other 20 TP I need for silver status , not forgetting my BA Amex which I earn a companion voucher with which I use for a trip to DXB in First in November .
Adding more choices is even better for me to encourage me to use BA as I can see the benefits for my particular situation and I’m happy to use them all the time , another route I’m trying this year is LGW to SKG , bagged for £361 in CE
There is the point made by openfly I agree with though , I wish they would upgrade the 737 they use , not quite derelict yet but looking a bit worn and tired .

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls