Reply To: BA & Customer ServiceCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA & Customer Service Reply To: BA & Customer Service

Bullfrog
Participant

I recently wrote about ‘existing passengers’ becoming ‘exiting passengers’ in respect of airlines / general businesses.

My wife and son are booked to fly Club World this evening from Montreal to Heathrow.

They tried ‘On line check in’ last night and this morning but each time, the message came back that ‘check in could only be performed’ at the airport.

Whilst my wife & son are rushing around Montreal today, I spoke with a lady at BA Customer Service to at least ‘select seats’ for them. Alas BA Customer Service was nothing but ‘no customer service’.

As my name was not on the booking, ‘for data protection & security’ the BA Assistant was not able to deal with my enquiry.

All I was asking, was for two allocated seats to be provided for my family. Sadly, nothing but deaf ears.

I am well aware of ‘data protection’ but I have the booking locator reference & I am not asking for anything more than seat allocation.

Alas, ‘health and ****ing safety, together with data protection’, or at least that is what they wish to ‘hide behind’ will also be the fall of businesses.

I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told ‘supervisory staff can not be reached on the telephone’ & a letter would be required.

I really don’t have time to give my business to organisations that are so dismissive of ‘customers’ that pay the salaries of those working in the organisations.

This kind of response is typical of staff & businesses that find passengers inconvenient.

I can understand why so many people are disgruntled with BA.