Reply To: British Airways B777-300ER Club WorldCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways British Airways B777-300ER Club World Reply To: British Airways B777-300ER Club World

pinstripes&airmiles
Participant

Flew back from DXB to LHR on the almost new 777-300ER the other month. Very impressed with the new aircraft. Seats were clean and not scuffed, cabin was overall well presented and even the lighting seemed less harsh than on the 200 series 777 I came out on. Was originally in a Window (13J I think), but crew accommodated a move to the middle seats, so my partner and I could sit side-by-side. Skipped the night-cap and had about six hours sleep before being woken for breakfast – although my waffles were a bit soggy – the CW OJ and Smoothie were their usual good standard. Even had the chance to play with the new AVOD system – again VERY impressed, puts BA on a par with some of the Asian and ME carriers systems. Only downside was a T5C arrival and a bus back to the main terminal… roll on the opening of T5C fed-up of being bused back to T5 when arriving early morning into LHR.