Reply To: Heston Blumenthal tackles airline food

Back to Forum

StephenLondon
Participant

Ugh! What a show. I thought the crew, whilst funny, were not very receptive to change. I think they made it more difficult that it should have been, just to keep things simple for themselves in the future.

And the guy from Gate Gourmet should be looking for a new job – as head chef, he should understand and be working on improvements in every direction. Instead, he seemed stuck in a rut and lacking imagination. His cheeky grin throughout didn’t help matters – looks like his interaction with Heston was the high point of his life, in my opinion.

BA should be pushing the boundaries in all cabins, but especially in Club, where cutbacks of the past few years are very noticeable, particularly with food and wine. Bringing something different, whimsical, tasty, fresh and new to the menu will, I’m sure, be a welcome change for regular travellers. Let’s hope BA listens and acts…

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls