Reply To: What should BA do with the Heathrow Concorde?

Back to Forum

VintageKrug
Participant

Gosh, how tiring to read another thread invaded by the Usual Suspects and dragging into a petty tirade, with no relevance whatsoever to Business Travel.

They do seem to provide most of the content and entertainment round here, attracting the most responses.

BT does not have the functionality to view IP addresses, for some reason. Even if they did, people use multiple IPs, what with home/office and mobile connections, that it is not a valid test.

The tone, content and focus of the posts is much more telling; it is quite clear that Guest_Poster, in his three weeks or so on this site, has an agenda which aligns with those we have seen you and others espouse in the past.

The continued personal attacks and petty namecalling are disgusting, unacceptable.

They are dragging down the forum, and for BigDog. to suggest he is the bastion of respect when only yesterday he used two petty insults (“Krughandles” and “VB”) is, frankly, hypocrisy of the highest order.

But we are used to that hypocrisy from BigDog. who has not written even one Trip Teport yet has the temerity to criticise me for not writing any when in fact there are several from me on this site, notwithstanding my reluctance to post details of my own trips.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/members/BigDog./content/seatplans-reviews
“SeattPlans reviews – BigDog. hasn’t added any yet.”

The ball, BigDog. is very much in your court.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls