Reply To: What should BA do with the Heathrow Concorde?

Back to Forum

VintageKrug
Participant

I do not hate being corrected, I’m happy to have inaccuracies in posts discussed – I have not made any inaccurate statements above – Konkordski was “deadly” as I set out. There is nothing inaccurate in that assertion.

As usual, someone has mislead you suggesting I made an assertion that Konkordski was “deadlier” than Concorde. I never made any such assertion. I simply said it was “deadly” and never made a comparison to Concorde.

And yet, seeking any way to make a personal attack on me – and notably referencing both my handle and then making a personalised attack on me – the Usual Suspects (and it’s difficult to keep track of how many handles he has had) manufactures an assertion by me and then criticises it.

It’s feeble bahviour and it’s dragging the forum down – anyone with half an eye (“VintageKrug in horrific attack on sight-impaired children”) can see EXACTLY the same behaviours from Guest_Poster as others we know all too well.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls