Reply To: BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ DebutsCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ Debuts Reply To: BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ Debuts

MJPGeneva
Participant

Presumably, discussing the issue extends to not accusing people of being trolls and to doing them the courtesy of treating each poster as a separate poster? I would further presume that discussing the issues rather than the poster making them extends both to not accusing VintageKrug of being Willie Walsh or CallMeIshmael of being cleaning staff? An observation. Furthermore, I would prefer to make up my own mind on who or what I ignore.

I note that I asked two questions and asked for feedback on a point raised earlier in the thread. No responses seem to be forthcoming.

As this thread seems to be woefully personal and virtiolic and questions are ignored, after my own little bout of vitriol (ooh, the hypocrisy), I think that’s it from me. Congratulations http://www.businesstraveller.com, you sure do know how to manage forums in such a way that people want to continue using them….with apologies for the lack of an appropriate smiley.

Happy New Year.