Reply To: BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ Debuts

Back to Forum

MJPGeneva
Participant

I have followed this and other threads on British Airways here on http://www.businesstraveller.com with interest as a former, fairly frequent BA traveller, musing on whether or not to return to using the airline as a matter of choice.

I must confess that the tone of the debate is marred by the somewhat childish attitude of posters.

As I am new to the debate, I apologise for rehashing old points, but I must come back to the issues raised earlier, and ask a question, two, in fact of VintageKrug, which I noted you failed to answer earlier:

– Where do you get your information from, given that much of it is not in the public domain?
– Can you back up your figure of 1000 Mixed Fleet crew, given that another poster, who claims to have seen the figures, states that the number is much lower than this?

Otherwise, I feel that your claim that you are a disinterested, unassociated bystander doesn’t really wash, which takes away, really, from the whole interest of the debate if we are merely exchanging propaganda.

I’d also be interested in your reaction to the fact that the only poster on this thread to date who has flown with Mixed Fleet, reports the experience to be decidedly underwhelming, even poor.

And, no, just to pre-empt any accusations, not a member of BASSA or a flight attendant, but a Geneva-based international civil servant.

I await your response.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls