Reply To: BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ DebutsCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ Debuts Reply To: BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ Debuts

kellner
Participant

VK, you clearly have your quite strong opinion on this subject, and I have made my mind up not to entertain a slanging match with you since you sound just like a BA manager (even if you’re not, you certainly sound like one).

You cherry pick your answers and do not answer those questions which you cannot quantify with proper evidence (such as your figure of 1000 mixed fleet crew allegedly ready to cover a strike).

Do not insult my intelligence regarding days off by comparing a cabin crew job to an office job or any other job that entails 9-5 Mon-Fri. Shift workers generally get more than 9 days off per month. Do not insult my intelligence by inferring a 2.9% pay rise in my basic salary is so ‘good’ or that my life style will be maintained with a ‘top up’ payment that is not guaranteed to be reduced as routes transfer over. There are an array of issues to this dispute and you are concentrating on the ones which best suit your argument.

That’s all I have to say on this matter and will actually stop reading the BT forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and air their views on platforms such as this forum, but I have noticed that you concentrate so much on BA issues that I can only conclude you are either on the British Airways payroll or are very closely linked to someone who is. I have NEVER met a customer that shows such insight or interest in the issues of BA.